Join us at the National Railway Museum Port Adelaide this weekend, one of my pieces is included in the event 😃👌🏻🚞🎨
This weekend not only includes the Port Festival, with its arts, crafts, music, history and kids activities but also a new art market on Victoria Square in the Adelaide CBD. The weather forecast is looking good, time to get out there! 🙂
A few pix from the event, its grown so much compared to last year! Good work everyone 🙂
R/R is once again taking part in this event at the National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide, Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st May. Please come and join us 🙂
Here are a few snaps from last night’s opening, the museum has such a better atmosphere at night! On display is work from yours truly, David Archer, Hot Tonto, Rick & Lee and Rob Sanders. All the steampunks were in attendance as well, so R/R felt a little under dressed ha ha 🙂
R/R is taking part in a Steampunk Expo at the National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide. More info below:
Saturday 13th (9.30am – 9pm) and Sunday 14th September (9.30am – 4.30pm)
The romance of rail and steam collide with the imaginative and inventive world of Steampunk at the National Railway Museum Steampunk Expo. Join us for a weekend of fun and unique experiences:
• Steam trains Peronne and Bub (until 4.30pm each day)
See and experience:
• The Museum by night. Smoke machines and music will add to the atmosphere – make sure to bring your camera. The Museum’s main pavilion will be open until 9pm on Saturday 13th.
• Dress up in Steampunk costume and make the most of the amazing photo opportunities around the Museum.
• Archers Arcadia Amazing Mechanical Performers art exhibition
• Steampunk derailed: Art Inspired by the World of Steampunk group art exhibition
• Steampunk group and Ghost Tour stands.
Eat and drink:
• From 5pm on Saturday enjoy the character of the Cafe Car, bring your own evening high tea or picnic. Coffee and tea will be available by donation in the Cafe Car.
• Onsite coffee van during daytime hours.
• Adults $10
• Concession and child (3 – 15yrs) $4.50
• Members and child (under 3yrs) FREE
• Steam train Bub ride FREE
• Steam train Peronne ride, adults $3